Texas A&M University is pleased to offer this amazing USA scholarship to high-potential students with outstanding high academic records. The university is currently accepting applications for the academic session this year.
The University’s USA scholarship opportunities to International students who are willing to enrol in the school’s undergraduate degree program.
What Type of Scholarship is this?
This particular USA scholarship by Texas A&M University is an Undergraduate scholarship.
Who is Eligible to apply for Texas A&M University International Opportunity Awards?
To be eligible to apply for this particular scholarship, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
• You must be a complete fresher that has never enrolled in an undergraduate program before.
How are Applicants Selected for the Scholarship?
• The University award program provides scholarships award to a first-year freshman with outstanding high school records.
• Selection of qualified candidates for the award is based on an applicant’s high school academic record, activities, leadership ability, and, in some cases evidence of financial need. Stipends allocated for the scholarship award generally range between $100 to $15,000 per year.
• International students outside the USA may be eligible to receive a non-resident tuition waiver after receiving a competitive stipend for tuition from Texas A&M University.
Which Countries are Eligible?
This USA scholarship by Texas A&M University is available to all international students.
Where will Award be Taken?
The award of the scholarship will be taken at Texas A&M University, USA
How Many Scholarships will be Given?
No specified number of scholarships will be awarded to applicants.
What is the Benefit of the Texas A&M University International Opportunity Scholarship Awards?
The scholarship is worth around $100 to $15,000 depending on the qualification of the student.
How Long will Program Last?
In the beginning, the Opportunity Awards range from one year to four years, while multi-year awarded students must constantly meet the eligibility requirements to continue receiving their scholarships subsequently.
How to Apply for Texas A&M University International Opportunity Awards?
Prospective students can apply using the APPLY button before this article.
Additionally, students must complete the admission application into the university with the scholarship before they can be considered to participate in the scholarship awards.
Students must so submit a Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR) to be eligible for this freshman USA undergraduate scholarship.
• Note: You are mandated to submit a financial aid application to be considered for need-based awards.
Also, Apply for >>> Engineering: Fully Funded MSc by Research at Swansea: CO2 Capture Materials
In order to reach a greater number of students with their scholarship opportunities, Texas A&M University does not stack their Opportunity Award Scholarships. So, if you qualify for more than a particular Opportunity Award Scholarship, you will be granted the highest dollar-value scholarship only.