Looking for a way to study for free in USA as an international student? Thomson Reuters presents international students both undergraduates and postgraduates with a fully-funded internship grants through which they can build a better career.
Like other fully-funded scholarships to study MBA programs in USA, engineering scholarships in USA, masters scholarships in USA, and other fully-funded USA scholarships, this fully-funded USA scholarship for an internship in ThomsonReuters, only outstanding students from multiple areas of study or fields can be eligible for the grant.
All interested interns will be provided with opportunities to learn about the requirements needed to succeed at Thomson Reuters and the general business world at large, including exploring different areas within the organization like marketing, sales, communications, and legal affairs.
Also, Interns will be exposed to various opportunities to work on diverse projects that will widen their skills on how data is created, protected , managed, and consumed, across industries such as healthcare, finance, and law.
And in addition, the organization offer the fully-funded USA scholarships for internships in various locations and fields, including, Toronto, New York, and London.
About Thomson Reuters
Thomas Reuters is a well-renowned multinational mass and information company, that focus on global economic, political, and social conditions.
Thomson Reuters has been exceptional so as to remain a relevant source for every events that’s happening around the world. And in an effort to stay ahead of its fierce competitors like Bloomberg, Huffington Post, and Reuters Group Holdings Plc, Thomson Reuters has enlarged its products, services, and audiences in order to provide customers with valuable information on their markets.
Some of the well-known improvements by the company includes adding new data sets from emerging countries such as China, India, and Indonesia. They also provide numerous research tools like maps, charts, and reports that are tailored to specific industries or professions so that users can get personalised insights into particular area of interest.
Applicable Fields at Thomson Reuters
If you’re accepted for the fully-funded scholarships for an internship at Thomson Reuters, the following are the areas where you can specialize on:
• Product strategy
Also, Apply For >>> University of Saint Joseph Full-Tuition International Admissions Scholarships
Some perks of the Thomson Reuters internship scholarships in USA includes:
• Internees will get to work in a globally renowned organization.
• It is a fully-funded and paid internship, internees will receive competitive stipends, company-designated holidays, and the internees can be hired as employees based on their performance after their internship.
• Internees will get on-the-job mentoring from caring mentors and managers who will help them grow personally and professionally in their chosen field of interest.
• This paid internship is offered at offices located in different countries and is accessible to international students.
Mode Of Selection
Applicants interested in the internship fully-funded scholarships must meet the following;
• Proof of Proficiency in the English language.
• Be an international students (application is available to all International students)
• Current junior or senior in an accredited university out there.