The Canadian Mennonite University is pleased to announce its fully-funded Canadian scholarships to elevate the academic goals of outstanding and talented students worldwide in Canada.
This is a great opportunity for international students to enhance their education by applying for the Mennonite University’s fully funded Canadian scholarships, and other enticing scholarships like fully funded MBA scholarships in Canada, MBA scholarships in Canada for international students, fully funded masters programs in Canada, computer science scholarship Canada, and other undergraduate scholarships in Canada.
To commerce with the application for the scholarship, applicants are required to download the Scholarship/Bursary Application Form to apply for one or more than one grant that is listed and submit your application by May 31 for fall semester or by November 15 for the winter semester.
About Canadian Mennonite University (CMU)
Canadian Mennonite University, established in the year 1999, is a private Mennonite University that’s located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
CMU offers numerous degrees including four different bachelor’s and graduate degrees with majors in 19 subjects, and diplomas and pre-professional studies in 26 subjects.
The following are the required criteria to be eligible to receive the CMU fully-funded Canadian scholarships.
• Applicants that are admitted into a GSTM program at CMU may apply.
• Applicants must first for a degree at the University and must be full-time student in the year that they receive the award.
• The full-time status is defined as at least 18 credit hours over the full academic year, including a minimum of 6 credit hours in each of the winter and fall semesters.
• Applicants must complete the CMU’s Graduate Studies Scholarship/Bursary Application.
• Returning students are expected to complete a supplemental form requiring a reference and two short essays.
Requirements and Benefits
The following are the requirements and benefits associated with CMU’s Canadian scholarships for international students.
• Each full-tuition award covers the tuition fee for the complete academic year but does not cover student fees, books, room, and oher cost of living expenses.
• Canadian students are entitled to four awards while international students are entitled to one scholarship grant.
• Full-tuition awards are awarded to eligible candidates for one year and do not automatically renew. However, students can apply and receive full-tuition scholarships for a maximum of three years while at CMU.
• Applicants are screened based on a combination of students’ academic performances, financial needs, and the criteria of the scholarship.
• The full-tuition scholarship award can be held including external funding like the Canada Graduate Scholarship or Research Manitoba Award. It can also be applied consecutively, but not concurrently with a Sheep or Goats Bursary award.
• The full-tuition Canadian scholarships by CMU do not cover the cost of courses outside of CMU.
For inquiries and more information, contact the Financial and Student Services Advisor at [email protected]
Also, Apply For >>> University of Toronto International Admission Scholarships, Canada
The following are the available grants that are associated with these fully-funded Canadian scholarships by CMU.
• CMU International Student Bursary
• Jacob A. Rempel Memorial Scholarship
• The Nicholas and Tina Fransen Scholarship
• The Victor Schroeder Memorial Scholarship
• The Portage Mennonite Church Leadership Scholarship
• Dr. Gerhard Lohrenz Bursary
• William and Helen Klassen Student Ministry Scholarship
• Carole Louise Sawatzky Seminary/Graduate Studies Bursary
• EMC Graduate Studies Bursary
• The John and Katie Friesen Bursary for Pastoral Ministry
• Gordon and Nettie Dueck Biblical Studies Bursary for International Students
• The Jacob and Sara Schroeder Practical Theology Scholarship
• The Timothy Chiu Chen Seminary Scholarship
• H.W. Redekopp Scholarship in Theology
• Arthur & Helen Rempel Peacebuilding Bursary
• Elizabeth Buckland Memorial Scholarship
• International Mennonite Women in Ministry Leadership Bursary
• Sheep and Goats – MDS Service Bursary
• Gary and Patricia Rempel Peacebuilding Scholarship